Shun Hing JVC Ltd. (“The Company”) authorizes Shun Hing Electric Service Centre Ltd. (“SHESC”) (collectively “Shun Hing”) to offer 1 year warranty service to the product commencing from the date of purchase invoice. Services beyond the said warranty period will be charged according to the standard service charge price list from SHESC.
(1) Shun Hing shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage to any person or property, howsoever caused arising from improper use, or any stoppage, breakdown or failure of the product.
(2) Customer is responsible to deliver the product to our service station or any place in urban area, and to pick up the repaired product from the same location.
(3) The Product Warranty Card is valid only in Hong Kong and Macau. Customer is required to present the Product Warranty Card together with the official purchase invoice issued by the dealers of Hong Kong or Macau to our technician for verification when service is rendered. The Product Warranty Card is valid only if the model number stated corresponds with that of the product and the date of purchase stated is the same with the date of official purchase invoice. Save and except our Product Warranty Card, any other warranty card issued by other parties will not be accepted by Shun Hing.
(4) Customer shall not alter the serial number of the product. The Product Warranty Card is void if the serial number on the product does not match with that shown on the Product Warranty Card (if applicable).
(5) For any defect which in our opinion is caused under normal use, SHESC will repair or replace the defective parts, excluding any surface, cabinet, consumptive parts and accessories, free of charge within the warranty period. Any defective part which has been replaced shall become the property of SHESC.
(6) The Company and/or SHESC may notify you about the extended warranty scheme of the product.
(7) Warranty service does not cover the following items. Additional charges shall be levied if services are required. (a) Repair or replacement of accessories, external cables or cabinet of the product. (b) The product has been explicitly or implicitly modified, tempered with, altered or repaired in any way by persons other than technicians of SHESC. (c) The product has been damaged through misuse, negligence, power interruption or abnormal voltage input, accident, natural calamities, or due to ingress of insects, foreign matters or liquid, corrosion or external factors. (d) The normal operation of the product is affected by improper installation of the product.
(8) In case there is any inconsistency or conflict between English version and Chinese version of the terms, the Chinese version shall prevail.
(9) The governing version of the Terms and Conditions is the online version and shall prevail when there is any inconsistency between the online version and the printed version on Guarantee Certificate/ Guarantee Registration Card/ Warranty Certificate/ Warranty Registration Card/ Warranty Card/ Guarantee Registration Form (if any).
(10) All terms stated are subject to change without notice. SHESC retains final deciding authority in case of dispute.
(11) Nothing in the Product Warranty Card confers or purports to confer on any third party any benefit or any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623) to enforce any term of the Product Warranty Card.