Limited Warranty Certificate for Tourist Only
JVC Distributor as shown in the column below ("Distributor") warrants to the original purchaser that Distributor will be responsible for repairing or replacing any part of the purchased JVC product which proves defective due to improper material and/or workmanship subject to the terms and conditions as follows:
- TERM OF WARRANTY (Valid from the date of purchase)
- No labour charge for 12 months.
- Free replacement of parts for 12 months. However, parts used for replacement are warranted only for the remainder of the above warranty period.
- THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY WHEN:
- This JVC warranty certificate is completed in full and presented together with theoriginal proof of purchase bearing the purchase date of product requiring service.
- The JVC product referred to herein is purchase from the Distributor and is delivered to and collected from a JVC Authorized Service Centre as listed below at owner's risk and expense. (Home service is not covered.)
- THIS WARRANTY PROVIDED BY DISTRIBUTOR DOES NOT COVER:
- Products which have been subject to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, negligence, misuse, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care, or if repaired or serviced by anyone other than a service facility authorized by Distributor to render such service, or if affixed to or used combination with any items not provided with the products, or if the model or serial number has been altered, tampered with, defaced or removed.
- Initial installation, installation and removal from cabinets or mounting systems.
- Operational adjustments covered in the Owner's Manual, normal maintenance, video and audio head cleaning.
- Damage that occurs in shipment, due to acts of God, and cosmetic damage.
- Signal reception problems and failures due to line power surge.
- User Removal Memory Devices/Video Heads, CCD Image Sensor, Cartridge, Stylus(Needles), Lamps and other consumable parts.
- Any defect or failure of built-in hard disc drive, under the judgment of Distributor, JVC authorized service centre and/or JVC group company, that is caused by or resulted from any drop, impact, shock or the like given to built-in hard disc drive.
- All kind of Accessories.
- Product used for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to rental.Loss of data resultant from malfunction of hard drive or other data storage device.
- SPECIAL NOTE
Service to this product shall be performed as soon as possible after return to a JVC Authorized Service Centre. However, please note that service to this product may incur delays or may not be possible in certain countries for reasons such as import restrictions or mandatory compliance to local standards and for other reasons beyond the control of JVC and its Distributors.
There are no express warranties except as listed above.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, DISTRIBUTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMGAE TO TAPES, RECORDS OR DISCS AND CONTENTS CONTAINED THEREIN) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OR ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE.
As some countries may not allow the limitation of the foregoing warranties damages, these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary country to country.
- NAME AND ADDRESS OF DISTRIBUTOR FOR HONG KONG AND MACAU:
Shun Hing JVC Ltd, 9/F, Part B, Peninsula Centre, 67 Mody Road, T.S.T. East, Kowloon. Hong Kong.